Monday, July 18, 2011

Petersen Family Reunion 2011

This year we had a Petersen Family Reunion. My Maternal Grandparents have 12 children, 80+ grandchildren and 60+ great grandchildren! Needless to say, we have a good amount of people when we have a reunion. I had a GREAT time and I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. Here are some pictures that were taken. I hope you enjoy them!!!

Spending some quality time with my nieces and nephews!


Playing "Go Fish"


The kids thought the sand volleyball court was the best and biggest sandbox EVER.







One day we took a hike to Cascade Falls. Here are some photos from that trip.
Bauer LOVED riding in his carier!


The Smith group.



OK, I couldn't resist putting THIS photo in!!!










My parents at Cascade Falls.


Cascade Falls.


Whipping cream usually has to get involved at our reunions!!!



My grandma going for a ride on the 4-wheeler (she is 91 years young!).

My grandpa on the rhino (he is 95!).


Family photos...
My parents with their children and grandchildren (except Cory, Melissa and their four kids - They had to leave early so Cory could go to work).

My Grandma and Grandpa Petersen with all but one of their children.

A group picture with almost everyone who attended!

No comments: