Saturday, July 23, 2011

Vacation 2011

On Saturday, July 9th, I started my vacation. I drove to Caliente where my Grandma and Grandpa Petersen, as well as Brenda and her boys were already staying. I had a good time visiting with them as well as Melissa and her kids (Cory was still working out of town). On Monday, we drove to Cedar and had lunch with Marie, Joe and kids. From there, we went up to Pinewood Resort for our Petersen Family Reunion (see previous post). After the reunion ended on Thursday, I stayed with Marie and Joe's family until Saturday, when I went to St. George to see the Wiscombe's. I left there on Sunday morning and had the privilege of bringing Parker and Chandler on the drive home with me. It made a long drive a little easier. It was a great vacation and a wonderful time was had by all!!!

Playing in Grandpa Smith's apple tree.



Bike ride to Beaver Dam road on Monday morning.


Some cool scenery throughout the week!





The Haley kids with Great Grandma and Grandpa Petersen.


Waiting for and watching the Shakespeare Festival Green Show.






Chilling after a short bike ride.

The first time riding her bike all by herself without training wheels!!!


The swimming ladies!





The fisherman!



Placing a dab of whipping cream on the back of your hand, hitting your forearm with the other hand, tossing the cream into the air, then trying to catch it in your mouth!!!









No comments: