Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Thursday, November 4, 2010 was my mom's 60th Birthday. We had the opportunity to surprise her this last weekend. My dad rented a vacation home in Salt Lake City. Most arrived on Thursday. I arrived on Friday morning. After I got in, most of us went to the zoo. Surprise number 3 was Friday night. We all went to Arctic Circle. We had arranged ahead of time for my dad to call Alma when they got close and meet for dessert. We hid behind the play ground and when my parents arrived we all walked out and surprised her! Surprise number 2 was Saturday morning. Since Neal is serving a mission in Brazil, my dad asked him to email a special letter to my mom. He read it just before breakfast. It was a very touching and beautiful letter. Surprise number 3 was Saturday night. My mom and dad went out to get ice cream for dessert. While they were out, most of my mom's siblings that live in the area arrived at the rental home. We had a great visit with lots of laughs. Sunday morning we attended church with Alma and Matti. It was great weekend and we all had a wonderful time. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM, I LOVE YOU!!!

The Zoo.






Surprise number 1!!!














Playing games and enjoying the beautiful weather we had!













Surprise number 3!






Giving out the rubber band guns I made for all my nieces and nephews and my siblings!




Reading to several of my nieces and nephews while their parents got packed and ready cleaned things up.


Family photo. The only person is Neal, who is serving a mission in Brazil!

No comments: