Thursday, December 11, 2014

My New Mom and Home

On August 27, 2013, I got my new forever home!  My new mom, Vera, traveled a little over an hour to meet me.  When she arrived, she knelt down and let me go to her.  I instantly liked that because she let me work on my own terms.  It didn't take me long.  I went right to her.  After petting me for a little bit, she went to the couch to sit down.  I followed her and sat next to her feet.  She asked my other mom if I could get up on the couch.  Of course I was allowed up there!  I sat right next to Vera, put my head on her lap and gave her my signature look of "I am cute, please take me home with you.".  She fell for it!!!  After she decided to take me home, she found out that a few other people had gone to meet me and I wouldn't have anything to do with them.  I was waiting for just the right person and found her!

The car ride home was a little scary.  I wasn't sure how long it would take or exactly where I was going.  Once I got to my home, I quickly became comfortable and knew I would like it.  She even let me sleep in her bed with her so I could feel better and bond faster!

Here are a few pictures from my first few days.




No comments: