Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Since I can't have one of these...

...YET!


For now I am WAY happy with this new beauty!


As most (if not all) of you know, I have done a few (OK, five - so far) century (100 mile) bike rides and I plan to do many more century rides.  I have also set a goal to do a double century (YES, that is 200 miles in ONE DAY -and, YES, I know I am slightly crazy!) in May 2013.

I have been doing said rides on a beginners road bike.  For a while now, I have been thinking about upgrading, so I began looking at the local bike shops and getting information from several people.  After lots of research, I decided on the above pictured bike.  It is a "Specialized Roubaix".  I got it on Friday evening and have taken out for a 30 mile and a 45 mile ride so far.  Let me tell you, it rides GREAT!

No comments: