Sunday, October 18, 2009

Disneyland and Huntington Beach

Alma and Matti invited me to join them on their trip to Disneyland. I picked them up from the airport on Wednesday. We spent Thursday and Friday at Disneyland and California Adventure then Saturday afternoon at Huntington Beach. A wonderful time was had by all. A BIG thank you Alma and Matti for the invite. To the rest of you. If you want to take you kids to Disneyland and want a third person to help with out, I am ALWAYS up for another trip!!!







I was a little jealous of Bella getting her picture taken with almost every princes we saw, so I had to get a couple myself!!!






Halloween fireworks show.




It was a warm, muggy day. I think the splash pad was a HUGE hit!!!




Trick-or-treating in California Adventure.


This is my new favorite ride in California Adventure!!!


One tired little girl after spending two days in Disneyland.


We had lunch at Ruby's Diner on Huntington Beach Pier. A guy came around making balloon animals. Bella asked for a butterfly. Such pure joy when he handed it to her!


Building a sand castle.


A wave came behind Bell and knocked her over, then as she was trying to get up, another came and pushed her back down.


The little mermaid.

1 comment:

Shoecrazy Sue said...

So glad you had a nice time!Cute pictures!