Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Weekend in Utah

On Saturday morning I flew into the Salt Lake Airport. My mom picked me up and we met my sisters, sisters-in-law and all my nieces and nephews at the Discovery Gateway, which is where most of these pictures are at(all the guys went golfing). We were there for 2 hours and some of the kids still were not ready to leave. We spent most of the afternoon relaxing, visiting, some shopping and eating. On Sunday we attended Alma and Matti's ward for the blessing of Oliver. After their Sacrament Meeting, we all went Alma and Matti's house for a wonderful dinner (Hawaiian Haystacks). After dinner everyone started leaving because they all had a long drive ahead of them. On Monday morning for breakfast, Matti, Bella, Oliver and I went to the Blue Plate Diner (featured on the show "Diners, Drive-In's and Dives" on the Food Network). It was a short, but fun weekend and good see all the family again.



















No comments: