Sunday, February 8, 2009

Memories

I have been thinking about this specific memory for quite some time now and have decided to post it. About 4 or 5 years ago, we had a Petersen family reunion in Montana. On our way back to Utah/Nevada Veronica, Tyler and Samantha took turns riding in my car with me (as well as a couple siblings). During one leg of the trip, Tyler was with us. We had the radio playing, but we were also visiting. The song that was playing said something to the effect of "you love me you don't know who I am". I wasn't giving much though to the song, but apparently Tyler was because he asked me "Vera, how can you love someone but not know who they are?". It took me a moment to realize why he had asked the question. I just responded by saying I didn't know and that is was kind of a strange thing to sing about!
When ever I hear this song on the radio, I always think of that time get a good laugh!

No comments: