Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

As you saw in my previous post, I spent last week with my family. All of my siblings, their spouses and children were at my parents house for Thanksgiving Dinner. We had 24 people in my parents kitchen. Everyone had a great time and it was good to have the opportunity to see and visit with everyone again. Here are some photos from the week.

My dad has an M&M candy dispenser. He loves to fill it up before the grand kids come for a vi st so he can spoil the grandchildren and hear their parents get after them for eating candy. Over the weekend, Brenna and Braelynn pulled the leg to dispense the M&Ms. It made the noise of the M&Ms coming out and they jumped. After a second their eyes got big and a huge smile crossed their face and they said "I did it!" We all got a good laugh.


Bella also figured out the M&M dispenser!


My nieces and nephews love to read. Here are some of the photos taken of different people reading to them.
My mom with Keagan, Brenna, Braelynn and Samantha.


Me with Brenna, Braelynn and Keagan.


My dad with Hudson and Keagan.


Thanksgiving dinner.


After dinner, the ladies went to Cory and Melissa's house to do a Christmas craft and left the guys to babysit.


The guys babysat by putting on a movie and giving the kids a bowl of popcorn!!!


Taking a few of the nieces and nephews for a ride on the Rihno.

No comments: